Jingle Jams Playlist

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

K.C. & The Sunshine Band - Boogie Shoes

If you don't like disco, then fuck you! K.C. & The Sunshine Band has got to be the funkiest group of whiteboys I know, and as a whiteboy myself, I can dig that. While "Boogie Shoes" is about as far from disco as The Sunshine Band goes, it is a classic in my book. While this song makes you wanna groove, I think that K.C. and the gang had a different idea when they recorded it:

"I wanna do it until the sun comes up
I wanna do it 'til I can't get enough"

Here, I can only assume that K.C. is not talking about dancing. So strap on your boogie shoes and get ready to get down. Listen Now: K.C. & The Sunshine Band.

K.C. & The Sunshine Band Download
K.C. & The Sunshine Band Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment