Jingle Jams Playlist

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover

Prince is coming to Oakland! That's right, him along with Sheila E and the former Sly & The Family Stone bassist will all be performing together. If that is not enough, then throw in Carlos Santana. I will say that tomorrow is going to be a funk-filled night. So, in response, I feel like it is only right to put some of the legends music up on the site. After all, Prince is sex.

While "Kiss", "Little Red Corvette" and "Purple Rain" would have all sufficed, I cannot help myself to throw on "I Wanna Be Your Lover." Let's just say that it does not get much more direct than "I wanna be the only man you cum for." Prince always had a way with words and I am stoked to see the legend perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment