Jingle Jams Playlist

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bill Withers - Use Me

It is time to bring back Bill Withers. We kicked things off a couple of months back with "Lovely Day", but this time around we are going to go on a slightly different path. At first glance "Use Me" might not come off as a jingle jam. I mean, Bill doesn't go on about wanting to "Spread the news that it feels this good getting used, oh and you just keep on using me until you use me up" for nothing. And hey in the end "It ain't too bad the way you're using me, cause I sure am using you to do the things you do."

Of course, you are all familiar with Bill Withers "Lean On Me" which is easily one of the greatest songs ever written. It ain't a jingle jam, more something you sing with boys . . . and I don't wanna jingle my boys.

Listen Now: Bill Withers - Use Me
Bill Withers - Use Me Download
Bill Withers - Use Me Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment