Jingle Jams Playlist

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love

We are back with Mayer Hawthorne, once again. Last time we brough you "I Wish it Would Rain" which was a rendition of the Temptations original recording, also titled "I Wish it Would Rain." However, this time we are going to go with what got me into Mayer Hawthorne. Just make sure that when you play "Green Eyed Love" that  the lady you are with actually has green eyes.

While I thoroughly enjoy the original version of the song, I cannot help but listen to the Classixx remix every now and again. Take a listen to the "Green Eyed Love - Classixx Remix", it is definitely worth a listen. Another great Classixx and Hawthorne collaboration is "No Strings." If you are not familiar with the Classixx, then you had better acquaint yourself. I heard about them over @ Fine Young Casuals. If you do not follow FYC, then you are a moron. Not everything there is a jingle jam, but it definitely features some of the freshest electronic music out there.

Listen Now: Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love
Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love Download
Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment