Jingle Jams Playlist

Monday, April 18, 2011

Miguel - All I Want is You (featuring J. Cole)

Miguel has not done too much in his short career, but what he has is pure gold. Most of his success comes from behind the scenes as the producer of a number of Usher tracks. In his young solo career, he has only 2 hit singles and has yet to release a second album. He made it big on the scene last year when he released "All I Want is You" which features rapper J. Cole. With a contemporary R&B sound, similar to the likes of Usher and D'Angelo, he is sure to keep it coming. Hopefully he will be releasing a new album soon - all signs point to it happening.

His only other hit single "Sure Thing" is currently one of my personal favorites. I have been listening to it religiously, but I am going to have to make you wait until later to get it from me. Until then, enjoy "All I Want is You."

Listen Now: Miguel - All I Want is You
Miguel - All I Want is You Download Request for removal by server host.
Miguel - All I Want is You Lyrics

1 comment:

  1. You don't catch me listening to the radio very often, but I heard this jam while traveling through Phoenix last month. Loved it-

    Great minds think alike!

    Thanks for the post...

    ReplyDelete