Jingle Jams Playlist

Friday, April 15, 2011

Ben E. King - This Magic Moment

I went to Rasputin the other day and picked up a bunch of CDs for about $30. Digging through their soul and R&B collection, I stumbled upon some gems. In the end, I came away with some Kool & The Gang, Isley Brothers, Sam & Dave and of course Ben E. King. You all know about Ben E. King from when I posted his biggest hit "Stand By Me" and probably long before I even did that. Today, we are going to get down with yet another classic.

This Magic Moment came from a short stint that Ben E. King shared with The Drifters. It was one of ten songs that they recorded together and one of six singles to soar up the charts. Sadly, they drifted apart and Ben E. King resumed his wildly successful solo career, which featured "Stand By Me" among other hits.

Listen Now: Ben E. King - This Magic Moment
Ben E. King - This Magic Moment Download
Ben E. King - This Magic Moment Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment