Jingle Jams Playlist

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sam & Dave - Soul Man

For some reason, I thought that I already gave you a taste of Sam & Dave with "Hold on I'm Comin" but I guess not. You might recognize that track from Obama's presidential campaign. It is so good that it has been covered by over 20 other artists. To say the least, they are a soulful group with a little bit of gospel and pop to their sound.

While "Hold on I'm Comin" is Sam & Dave's most popular song, I have had a hard time getting away from one of their other hits. "Soul Man" has managed to find its way through my speakers time and time again this week. The opening guitar alone makes the song and then they thrown down some sweet horns to top it off.

Listen Now: Sam & Dave - Soul Man
Sam & Dave - Soul Man Download
Sam & Dave - Soul Man Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment