Jingle Jams Playlist

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Al Green - Tired of Being Alone

I felt that with having already posted a song by Barry White and Marvin Gaye that it was only right to get Al Green on here. The problem with Al Green is that it is far too hard to choose which of his hits to post. Luckily, we will have plenty of opportunities to revisit the legendary sound of Mr. Green. While I can always appreciate "Love & Happiness" and "Let's Stay Together", I have to give "Tired of Being Alone" the nod.


"Sometimes I hold my arms and I say, 
Mmmmm hmmmm hmmmm, 
O baby, needing you has proven to me, 
to be my greatest dream"

Need he say more?

Listen Now: Al Green - Tired of Being Alone
Al Green - Tired of Being Alone Download
Al Green - Tired of Being Alone Lyrics

P.S. Here is a quote from the highest rated comment on the Youtube video: "Im proud to say that my first child was made with this song playing in the background...."

No comments:

Post a Comment