Jingle Jams Playlist

Friday, January 28, 2011

Leon Haywood - I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You

"Your love is like a mountain// I'd love to slide down into your canyons// I wanna do something freaky to you . . . right now baby"

Perfect for jingling, this song makes its point and carries on as long as possible. You might not quite get there in six minutes, but Haywood will put you well on your way. Along with a series of masterful moans, my man unleashes his inner freak and "I wanna Do Something Freaky to You" will definitely bring it out in you.

I do not know about you, but I would probably let Leon Haywood do something freaky to me to this song. That handlebar mustache is pretty hard to resist.
Listen Now: Leon Haywood - I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You

Leon Haywood - I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You Download
Leon Haywood - I Wanna Do Something Freaky to You Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment