Jingle Jams Playlist

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Temptations - My Girl

I was driving home late last night when The Temptations came on the radio. There is only one place I would rather hear "My Girl" than on a late night drive home. If you only know one song from the 1960's let it be this one. Every woman on earth wants to be serenaded by the sweet sound of the temptations, while the rest of us stand around dumbfounded byDavid Ruffin's raspy tenor voice. While Ruffin's stint with the Temptations did not last long, he helped build The Temptations legacy by recording a number of follow-ups to "My Girl." Just to name a few: "Ain't to Proud to Beg", "I Wish It Would Rain" and "It's Growing." are some of my personal favorites. You will most certainly get a chance to hear those tracks in the near future. For now, enjoy the sweet sound of "My Girl." Listen Now: The Temptations - My Girl.


The Temptations - My Girl Download Removal of link requested by server host.

No comments:

Post a Comment