Jingle Jams Playlist

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lenny Kravitz - Again

Sorry for not posting in a while, starting a new job and enjoying the Summer . . . you know how it goes. In any case, I am still here. So without further ado.

I figured that since I got you started with Maxwell, I would transition into some Lenny Kravitz. Even though he has got a rock/pop style, Kravitz still has some soul to his music. In fact, the guy incorporates all kinds of different genres into his music. His latest album Funk is a clear depiction that he has a wide variety of styles.

Certainly you know "American Woman" and I can definitely appreciate that song, but today we are going to feature something different from Lenny. "Again" definitely comes in second place for me, as far as Lenny Kravitz songs go at least. He is definitely one of the few soft rock artists that I can really appreciate.


No comments:

Post a Comment